Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-4 Workdays
- Order number: ZRBO-37542
PIKO Diesel cars V100 / V199 DR is on track 2 (64mm) changed from Zenner.
It can only be pre-ordered.
Delivery time is about 1-6 days.
For an affordable entry into the standard gauge track II has become possible.
Of course this locomotive is further upgraded with DCC decoder and sound.
The locomotive was often used in an outdoor area, but at night she was in the house.
Visually, the locomotive has signs of wear, but is fully functional.
To do this is a bargain in Scale II.
The picture shows a new Piko-Lok is ready.
The buffer beams and couplings are adjusted accordingly to Scale II.
Resilient buffer with brass sleeves, distance and height according to NEM.
4 power sander for track II and 4 current-carrying axles.
LüP 543 mm
The German Railway has the 60th he started middle years with the procurement of new diesel locomotives.
Currently, no one knew how successful would be this new type of locomotive. It would be taken in several batches over 850 units in operation.
Still these locomotives are to be found today.
Often they have been upgraded and redesignated as in BR202 or BR203. Zenner standard:
- After Zenner recommendation LGB clutch remains mounted on all models. On both sides of the hook must be.
One can clutches While Unscrew and an NEM resilient screw couplers but installing the game operation e.g. to roll pits or trolley ramps is made more difficult.
With an automatic Massoth Entkuppler is the uncoupling of pushed on the trolley wagon into an experience.
- The locomotives have in future all resilient buffer according to NEM, the freight cars but for reasons of cost and technical reasons slightly shorter, fixed buffer
- The locomotives can easily navigate the radius 900mm with these wagons, without the buffer touch. Two against each standing resilient buffer could lift the car from the track. The couplings with hooks on each side act as a central buffer. At each coupling connection between two cars the two hooks must be engaged, so that the couplings do not slide over each other.
- In contrast to the NEM, which allows the smallest radius of 1.5 m, it is possible at Zenner, with Zenner products radius 1.2 m without any problems and the industry
-radius To drive 0.9 m, with few restrictions.
- The deviating from the NEM radius 1,2m and 0,9m allow the use of trace II plants in the house in normal rooms and not just in the garden or warehouses.