Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: ZRT-2011001
Steam locomotive HSB Mallet analog G gauge from Train Line 45
New: HSB steam locomotive Mallet No. 99 5901 by Train Line 45 Article number 20110001. A beautiful model with high model fidelity. The model receives a powerful Bühlermotor, a traction tire and evaporator. The locomotive is prepared for easy installation of a pulsed evaporator.
Two of these steam locomotives built for the military testing institute came to the Nordhausen-Werningroder railway (NWE) in 1917 and 1921. Today, the numbers 99 5101by the Harz Narrow Gauge Railway are still operational.
There are two versions:
With the article number 20110001, as here in the offer it is analog and prepared for a DDC driving decoder
Option: With article number 20110002 it has a DCC decoder.
The locomotive has a powerful Bühlermotor,
- two traction tires
- Replica of the coal box made of wood. Charcoal added to refill.
- Electricity over the track. Transformer at least 2A current and 0-22 volts.
- Multi-selector switch (position 0-1-2) in the boiler rear wall in the cab.
Position 0: engine off
Position 1: light and evaporator on
Position 2: light, evaporator and engine on
- Lighting in the cab in both directions.
- 4 engine LEDs per engine side. In analog mode, these light up. In digital mode, they are switchable.
- Pulsed evaporator, which is filled with the enclosed pipette with Damföl. Attention: ventilate indoors well.
- Radiuas from 600m passable
- Base board for retrofitting the decoder.
- Suitable for children over 14 years
- Sound module can be retrofitted, which can be controlled by track magnets. We are leading the track magnets of Piko and LGB.
Train Line 45 analogue with battery or Geisstrom and Easy Contral radio ZRT2012001 on request possible: Long delivery time
Train Line 45 with digital decoder with Zenner Article number ZRT2012002.
Article available from December 2013.
You acquire one of the first pieces. Zenner ordered only one locomotive on Train Line 45 because it was not possible to get it before Christmas.
Manufacturer description "Train Line 45"
This company from Germany manufactures high-quality locomotives, carriages and tracks of track G with couplings type LGB